Friday, September 18, 2009

Schooling In September

Man! Where has my time gone? School is flying by. I guess that old saying is true. The older you get the faster time passes you by. Everything in my life is going really well. I am basically back into my school routine now, which is a wonderful thing. It took a bit to get used to being in the USA again. We are so blessed.
Being engaged is amazing. I love spending time with Thomas and our families. We have set a wedding date. June 4, 2011. It is still a good way off but I am super excited. My mama and I have started buying things already. I am loving every minute of it though.
The first home football game at Ole Miss is tomorrow. I can hardly wait. Hotty Toddy! Thomas is a senior this year! OH MY! :D I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
* Please remember my friend Erika tomorrow. She is coming home from the hospital.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment