Wednesday, August 25, 2010

ahhh

Well guys I made it through my first checkoffs AND my first test. The knot in my stomach and the my shaking hands are gone. Praise my Sweet Lord! I Passed! It feels good to know that all the studying and preparation I put in paid off.

This weekend will hopefully include some relaxation. I am looking forward to it for sure. Not too much has happened since last time. I went to North's first game and saw Jessi cheer and perform at halftime. She did great. Oh and we WON the first game. Exciting? Very much so. Later that night, I got to catch up with some friends from high school. It was so good. I missed those girls. I don't think we got much sleep for all the talking! Love it!

The second BSU was tonight. We had 160ish people there. Also, there were three young men that came to know our Lord. Thank you Father for their new faith in You. It was so awesome. I know He has big plans for this semester, and I am so excited. Please pray for the leadership team, that we will continue to pray and prepare for the weekly services. Our goal is to have so much growth that we have two services. May He continue to bless.

I know that many of you are in the full swing of classes now. Good luck with that my friends.

Love and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment