Friday, August 20, 2010

One week down

This week was crazy. I jumped head first into my first week of nursing school. WOW! It is so fast paced and I can not believe that it is here. I love it though. I feel like for the first time in my education career I am doing what I love and I am actually learning things. Work is great too. I really love my job. Being a CNA is not easy but I am building some great skills for my nursing career.

Wedding Plans.
I have met with the lady that is doing our flowers. Her name is Gina by the way. I don't think I said that before. Anyway. We looked through all my crazy ideas and narrowed it down. I think we are pretty much on the way to having an awesome wedding. :D I am glad that we got that out of the way. I guess the only big thing left is deciding who to put in the wedding. That will come later though. We are continuing to count down the days. Thomas starts school Monday so we will have a very busy routine for a while.

Have a great weekend.
God Bless!

288 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment