Wednesday, January 5, 2011

hello bloggers

hello people of the blog world. i have not written in this thing in such a long time. i think i might have forgotten about it. so much has happened since my last post. i was in nursing school and it consumed my whole life. terrible is probably the word that i would use. so as of right now i am not taking any nursing classes and i am searching for what i really need to be doing. i am praying that health care is where he leads but that is still open. it is hard because in five short months my whole world will change. i will be married. where has the time gone? i was talking to an old friend today and we fill like we are getting so old. everybody we know is finishing up college and getting married and having children. seems like we should still be running from the boys on the playground. time really has flown by in the last couple of months. christmas at the house was great. my last one of a part of my family. next year i will have my own family!! i am so excited. i am going to try and keep some things posted about the wedding. hope you have a good start to this new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment