Monday, January 17, 2011

nothing fancy...about my life..

I have come to the conclusion that wedding planning is very stressful but with the help of my precious mama that we are going to enjoy every minute of it. Yesterday we went to the Bridal show in tupelo. We got tons of great ideas. I am so excited/nervous. I am such a planner and I want everything to be perfect. My precious fiancé. He has been so good. All he wants is to be married. Thank you Lord for this beautiful man who will be my husband so soon! I have a very long list of things that I need to get done as soon as possible but I am trying to not be a bridezilla!! I think I am doing okay right now ha ha. I will get back to you on that in a month or two!!

My classes started today. I am going solely online this time. I hope that I like it and can handle it. Full time online is going to be tough but I have faith in a higher power for greater strength! I hope you all are enjoying this new semester and new year. To all of you that are student teaching, I wish you the best. You are touching lives on a daily basis!!

I hope that this week brings you great joy and opportunity. Take Care. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment