Tuesday, May 17, 2011

17 days and counting

In 17 short days I will be marrying the absolute love of my life. I have never been more excited in my life. I am sitting in 17 short days will be the new home for me and my husband, and our little dog too! Planning a wedding has been way more stress than I anticipated but I know that on that day it will all be worth it. I know in my heart that Thomas and I will proudly sit and show those wedding day photos to our children and grand children and probably every body else in between. It doesn't seem like I have waited to marry this man for almost eight years. But then on the other hand it does. Ha. Our apartment is filled with gifts from our precious friends and family. I am so thankful for all the things that we have received. I am anxious to have my husband here now. He is the most important part after all. I look back on our relationship and I can remember those things that happened that we had to work out and pray over. It changed us. It made us grow as a couple and as people. I believe change is part of life we can not avoid no matter how hard we try.
My life has certainly changed in the past year. The plans that I had made I quickly found out were not what my Jesus had planned for me. This statement has not come easy. It is hard as a twenty year old to realize you have no idea what you are doing or why you are doing it. But through the grace of God on a daily basis you figure it out one day at a time. I am officially a graduate from ICC. I must say I was a very proud lady as I walked across that stage. I think my parents were happier than I was. Graduation day was an awesome accomplishment for me. I am so looking forward to my next big day!! The wedding is quickly approaching. 17!!

Have a good week.
God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment