Sunday, June 19, 2011

From the mind of a newlywed

Well ladies and gentlemen I have been a married woman for two solid weeks. It has been the happiest two weeks of my entire life. I am a very happy lady. I do believe that Thomas and I are soul mates. I am so happy to have that man as my husband. We are all moved into our little apartment in Fulton. Everything is put into its place and most of the place is decorated. I must say I like it. I still feel like I am just playing dress up like when I was a little girl. The only difference is that it keeps going on every morning I wake up to this amazing man. I am telling you girls it is worth the wait. I would not trade what Thomas and I share for anything in the world.
The wedding went beautifully. We were truly blessed. The reception went pretty good aside from the intense heat. But honestly at that point I was so full of happiness that it just didnt matter. I was smiling ear to ear. It doesn't seem like it should all be over already. But it is. The stress levels have gone way down since the wedding. So for those of you out there wedding planning...you will survive!!
The honeymoon to destin was awesome. I had never been to the actual beach before. It was beautiful and we had such great weather. We got to do a little shopping and we ate at most of the good resturants (Fudpuckers, Bubba Gump, Longhorn Steakhouse, Cheeseburger in Paradise). We ate a ton of really good food. I really enjoyed the time for just us to relax on the beach. We certainly earned some time away for rest. I did not want to come back to the awful Mississippi heat. But here we are...officially starting our lives together.

I love being married.
Until next time.
God Bless.
Ashley Chandler :)

2 comments:

  1. From the mind of a single lady...I hope I'm as happy and as in love with my future hubby as you and Thomas have been, are, and will be as it keeps getting better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this! I'm so proud you are happily married! Love you two! :)

    ReplyDelete