Monday, June 27, 2011

3 weeks and a birthday :)

Celebrated 21 years of life and 3 weeks of marriage saturday. I must say that I had a pretty good couple of days. My parents and grand parents have been camping at trace lake. So Thomas and I went out there and grilled out this weekend. We had a blast. Thomas rode the intertube for the first time. He loved it! I forsee many more trips in our future. There will be pictures up on facebook soon so check those out.
A bit of praise--I got accepted into Surgical Technology school. I am beyond excited. This is what I have always wanted to do. Surgery is my thing and I am super pumped about being accepted. Thomas and I have some major changes ahead of us. Prayers would be appreciated.
We along with our college sunday school class are going to key west florida for a ten days. We will be leaving on Thursday morning. I am so excited! I love serving God and people. I just know He has big things prepared for us. I just pray that we have open minds and hearts and humble working spirits for this trip!! It will be a long drive down there--18 hours I believe. I am ready to go though. I will blog about that when we get back.

Hope all is well.
God Bless
Mrs. Chandler

1 comment:

  1. You are living it up girl! So excited for you! Have fun on your trip! :)

    ReplyDelete