Monday, June 1, 2009

It is finally here.

 Well, there are so many things that I want to say but don't know how.  I am sitting at a hotel with the most important people in my life- My Parents, little sister, and My future husband.  It is going to be so hard to leave them in a few short hours.  I have faith that God will give us strength.  My dear Nanna and Poppa came to say good bye today.  It was so tough of them.  They are so precious.  Please remember them in your prayers.  I am really looking forward to getting to my final destination.  The next couple of days are going to be rough for sure.  It will be ok though.  A couple of my friends have updated about their destinations, and they are all doing good. To God be the Glory for that.  I hope that you all have a great week.  Hopefully, I will be writing from another place real soon :D GOD bless.

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl!
    Just remember that we all just went through all of those same emotions! Ashley McGee called me the night before I left and was like I just wanted to tell you that you will be fine. It helped me soo much! I wish you well and I love you dearly! Hope your summer is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet girl, you have been on my heart and in my prayers! Can't wait to hear from you!

    LOVE YOU!

    ReplyDelete