Thursday, May 28, 2009

Packing is too much

I have packed my bag for this summer and it is super heavy. I weighted it by standing on the scale and holding it. The scale says that it only weighs 40 lbs. But, my arm beggs to differ. I will be leaving on Monday afternoon to head north. I catch my flight around 9 on Tuesday morning. I can't believe that it's already time to leave. 52 days is going to seem like no time. A lot of the SM have already gotten to their destinations. I wish you all the best. May He watch over and guide you each day.
Please continue to remember us in your daily thoughts. We are doing an awesome thing. I know that I will be forever changed, and I am running full speed into this experience. My team leader is leaving on Saturday morning. Remember her as she travels. Have a great weekend. God Bless.

2 comments:

  1. I am writing from TAHOE!!! ahhh!
    I'm loving it! Know that I'm praying for you!
    I love you!

    ps. I'm about to update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you and I can't wait to share this experience with you! I am scared to death but I know that God has big plans for us! Love you! :)

    ReplyDelete