Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What will I do?!

So it is finals week and it has been crazy. I have one more final and I am so ready to get it out of the way. I have to pack up my things and head out of this dorm tomorrow. I am going to be sad. SO many of my friends are leaving. I know that God has huge plans for them. The BSU is going to be different next semester. But, I am looking forward to meeting new people--favorite thing to do!- I leave for summer missions really soon. 27 days to be exact. I can't believe that it is almost here. It blows my mind that I am spending my summer in another country with two complete strangers. God's plans are so amazing. I am getting sadder as the days go by. I have gotten to know some wonderful people this year. I hope that we stay in touch, because they are so wonderful. My heart is so full of so many thoughts and emotions. I am not a person who likes change. Ever since I came to college, things are constantly changing. As soon as I get things set like I want them, they change. I believe this is God's way of teaching me to become a more flexible person. This year has changed me from the inside out. The BSU has been my place to gather strenght and encouragement. It helps so much to know that there are Christian my age that are fighting the exact same battles as me. Thank you God for my wonderful love. For those of you moving away--may you follow the path God has made. For those of you returning- may next year be even better than the last. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment