Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The End is VERY close.

So the end of this year is actually for real here. We had the last BSU luncheon and 707 today. It is bittersweet. I have enjoyed this year so much. I can't even begin to write how much I have learned about myself, life, and people. This year has been an experience to say the least. The BSU end of the year dinner was last night. Lots of memories. Tons of people that I will never forget. I was selected to be on the BSU leadership team. I am pretty excited about that. The people that are on it will be great to work with. They are all wonderful people. The picture below is the new leadership team with Bro.Chris and Bro. Troy.



I will leaving for summer missions soon. Only about a month left to go. I am so ready for God to send me on this awesome adventure. I know it will be AWESOME. Please be in prayer for the people that are going out this summer and for the people that will be leaving ICC in a couple of days. Pray that we will all do what God has planned for us, and it will be for HIS glory. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. I love you and I am so proud that you got on leadership team! Ya'll will have some awesome times and I hope that everything works out next year!

    ReplyDelete