Saturday, April 18, 2009

Wonderful Weekend



I thank the Lord above for this unbeautiful rainy day. I feel like I am closer to God than I have been in a very long time. It's amazing with bible study and prayer can do for a person's spirit. I'm truly counting down the days until I get on that plane and head toward Pac Rim. I desire to see those children come to know Christ. Most days I can hardly wait. On the flip side of that, my little sister made cheerleading yesterday and I am so proud of her. I am going to miss her so much this summer. I know that He holds the plans for my life,but boy is it hard to let go and let God.
I am currently at a hotel in Jackson, MS. This weekend is HOSA SLC. I absolutely love HOSA entirely too much. But, it has been an awesome opportunity. I have been a state officer for a year and on Tuesday I have to give up my title. I know that it will be a sad day for me, because it is ending a chapter in my life. I will miss competition and all the trips we went on very much! I know there are bigger things ahead. I will post a couple of pics below of the state officers in our amazing outfits. I hope that this weekend rocks. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment