Monday, April 20, 2009

A Chapter Closes


So as of tomorrow I am no longer a HOSA state officer. It is going to be such a sad day. I don't know what I am going. HOSA has been such a major part of my life and my school year. I can't believe that it has been three years already. I am going to miss it so much. I will probably never see the other state officers, and that is the hardest thing to accept. I know we say that we will keep in touch, but honestly with all that us college kids do I don't think it's going to happen. I do hope that one day I can come back and chaperone for my dear Monty! HOSA has taught me so much about myself and how to deal with people. It's amazing how people with completly opposite views can come together and lead others. Health care is my passion and I am looking forward to getting in to nursing school and continuing that passionate drive. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment