Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Counting Down the Days

School is quickly coming to a close. I can't decide if I am excited about that or not. So many of my friends are moving on to other colleges. It will be a sad day-May 10th...I will make new friends though....no one can replace my old ones :D ya'll know who you are! These last couple of weeks are going to be tough. Pressure to do well is greatly increase with finals coming up in about two weeks. I know I am going to be so stressed. It is so hard to step back and take a break. It will ok though! God will be holding onto me! We had a really good bible study tonight and last week. Those guys surprise me; they are so smart on the Bible. We only have one more bible study left. I am going to miss that this summer. I am really looking forward to my trip. Only about 50 more days. That's a little less than the time I will spend there. Please pray for the students going out this summer to spread HIS word. I know we will be blessed for He is MIGHTY. I can only imagine how awesome this experience is going to be! Luncheon is tomorrow and I am excited about that for sure. I look forward to luncheon each week. So people come through that BSU. I hope that something we do brings somebody to the straight and narrow. I hope that He blesses you this week. Take Care. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment