Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Fun with Friends

Last night I went to a get together at McGee's. I absolutely love my friends so much. I can't even express what those people mean in my life. This summer is going to be long without them! I hope that they all have wonderful summers doing whatever He has planned. It was a sad time when I had to go home. A lot of those precious people are going to other places this fall. Boy am I going to miss them!!!! Hopefully we can visit! I leave for Pac Rim in 14 days. I can't believe it. I have confirmed airline tickets. That made it sink it a little bit. I just don't think it has hit me yet that I am going to another place for eight weeks without my family or the love of my life. But, the lover of my soul will be with me. I am excited and terrified all at the same time. Have a great day people. Show His love. God Bless

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, the time is drawing very near!! It's officially less than a week for me! I hope you have the most wonderful summer of your life! I will be praying for you dear!

    love you!

    ReplyDelete