Saturday, May 23, 2009

WOW :D

The days are rushing by me like a whirlwind. I leave for PacRim in 10 days. That means that tomorrow I will be in single digits. WOW! I can not believe that it has gotten here so fast. It has been such a long process. Lots of prayer for this trip. I have absolutly no clue what this summer is going to be like. I know that He will go with me, and I am so excited. Thomas and I went to eat with one of my team members and her boyfriend. We had a great time, and I am really looking forward to spending this summer with her. Please pray for the ones that have already left for their quests this summer. There are many! I am so proud of all of them. It takes a lot of commitment to give up your summer when you are a college student. I hope that I can update this summer! Don't forget to read my team blog www.thisgeneration2009.blogspot.com- we will be there on June 2, 2009 until July 29, 2009! God Bless!

1 comment:

  1. God is already using you. So excited, nervous, ETC for you :)

    praying for you already..
    love you.

    ps. I had to type weawatt for the security thing that pops up, hahahahahaha. what in the world!

    ReplyDelete