Friday, March 6, 2009

FINALLY Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday! I was in desperate need of a weekend break! I left school and went straight to see Pappaw. He was asleep and he has slept almost all day! He is so precious when he sleeps, peaceful like a child. Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. He is doing alright. So many people have brought food to Mammaw's house. God's Family is so amazing. It helps us be stronger knowing that people really do care. Cooking a simple dish can mean so much at a time like this. I don't know how people live without the mercy and grace of the Lord. I know I couldn't do it. I was walking to class today admiring the beautiful day, and it just overwhelmed me. God is so amazing, and HE created all this amazing stuff for you and I when we didn't deserve it. I love Him so much for giving me those little thoughts that unlift me. I am so unworthy. I hope that others can see how big God is in my life. Among all the things going on in my life, I want to live for God and let Him have the glory for all things He does. Have a great weekend! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment