Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Typical Tuesday

Well I overslept this morning and I missed my microbiology lab...o well! I will make it up tomorrow. Today was a pretty good day. I haven't done much! It was hard to get out of the bed today. I will be so glad when I can sleep late....don't know when that day will be! Pappaw is getting to come home sometime to day. That is a bit of praise. It will be easier on the family to have him at home. Please continue to remember us during this time. I having been following the story of Jordan Lindsey. His family blesses my heart. You should read his story at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/jordanlindsey. I know it will bless your heart also. There are so many families going through sickness and deaths right now. I have never seen anything like it. My roomate, Emily, lost her cousin this weekend. It has really been hard for her family. Another friend of mine, Carlye, lost a close friend. Please remember these precious people. On a happier note-- I leave for San Fransisco CA in eight days! I am so excited. I really hope that God works through our group as we work at the seminary. I love the people I am going with and I can hardly wait. I am going to miss Thomas though...He is my fiance! It's amazing that we have been together for 5 years...PRECIOUS! I hope the weather is good during spring break. I want to go to the zoo so bad. I'm such a little kid. haha! I must go finish my college algebra homework. God Bless!

@sh

No comments:

Post a Comment