Sunday, March 29, 2009

Precious Pappaw


Pappaw passed from this old world on March 27, 2009. I know he is with Jesus as I write this. Over 700 people came to his visitation. It was amazing. I am sad that he won't be with me anymore but he was a blessing in my life. I am glad that the Lord saw fit to take him from us. He had gotten so sick and I know that he is in a glorified body. He can walk on his own two perfect feet, free of cancer. I loved my pappaw dearly but I wouldn't bring him back for one second. I know God has a plan. Pappaw's funeral was today and it was nothing short of a blessing. There were people shouting all over that church. It was a celebration of the life he lived and the man he was. I will never forget my pappaw and I know I will see him again one day.
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment