Thursday, March 5, 2009

One day closer to the weekend.

GOOD NEWS!! Pappaw got to come home yesterday. Hospice was set up at my grandparents house. It makes things a lot easier on my parents. I am looking forward to seeing him and actually seeing for myself that he is making it okay. My mom told me that he is eating very well and he has been talking a lot. That is good. I have really missed my family this week. Being at college gets to me sometimes. But, I love it because of all of my AWESOME friends! :D! Today has been such a blah day. I haven't felt like doing anything, and I had to go to class. The San Fransisco trip is approaching fast! I am excited about that and the time away from classes and teachers. I'm looking forward to the weekend. Take care. God Bless.

@sh

No comments:

Post a Comment