Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I haven't updated in a while. Spring break mission trip was amazing. I really loved working for other people and it wasn't always the best work. I got dirty and I painted and it was all for His glory. God is so amazing. I have bonded with people on that trip and it was AWESOME. I love being surrounded with people who love God. San Francisco was an eye opening experience. It was nothing like good ole Mississippi! I wonder what the Lord has in store for me this summer. I ask for your prayers that the Lord would work through me and I might be able to minister to some sweet child. Since I came back from San Fran life has been in over drive. I was only home for two days of spring break but I got to hang out with my parents and baby sister. I love them so much. I didn't realize just how much they mean to me until I went to college. No matter how many fights me and my sister get into I miss her during the week. She is like my baby. Family is such a gift from God. Pappaw is not doing so good. I really hope that the Lord allows him to leave this world in peace. It hurts so bad knowing that his days are numbered. I don't know how to say goodbye to him. I know God will be with me and my family. It's so hard for my human mind to comprehend the gracious love and mercy of my MIGHTY GOD. I do know that no matter what the next couple of weeks hold God will be there. I just want Him to wrap me in His loving arms. Please pray for my family.

Upcoming events.....LTC is next weekend and I am looking forward to it. I have to go to Jackson a day early for summer mission training. I hope I get to meet someone that is going to Indonesia. I hear that LTC is an awesome experience. I can hardly wait. BSU has been my safe place this year. I dont know what I would have done without some of the messages that Bro. Troy has shared with us. My bible study group is wonderful. I look forward to it each week. I have learned some great things from what we have studied and what other people have pointed out. It's so good to be around people my age that are so rooted in the living word of God.

God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment